Ohioana Book Festival/ Postpartum Depression
We'll sneak a peak at few of Ohio's authors being recognized during the Ohioana Book Festival this month. Join us to talk with an author of mystery novels, with recognizable characters from Jane Austen novels and an author of children books that deal with difficult adolescent themes.
This year, the Ohioana Book Festival will take place on May 7, 2011, at the Columbus' Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center.
Postpartum depression (or PPD) is a common childbirth complication that up to 20% of women can experience. We'll consider the implications of this depression and ways in which this ailment may be dealt with.
- Carrie Bebris (Mystery Author)
- Andrea Cheng (children and young adult fiction author)
- Tonya Fulwilder (Co-founder of POEM)
- Patti O'Brien (Mother who has used POEM)
- OHIOANA BOOK FESTIVAL
- Perinatal Outreach & Encouragement for Moms (POEM)
- Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators
- The Momalogues: May 6th/7th, King Arts Complex, Tickets Available